Lee Hotels Management Services
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive management service covering all operational activities in managing a hotel. We believe that our long successful history in the hotel sector will allow us to ensure that any property under our management will be run as efficiently and successfully as possible.
When managing a property we will bring a management framework appropriate specifically to that property. This is achieved through a comprehensive operational audit which focuses on the following areas:
Management Control & Standards
Operations, Health & Safety
Sales and Marketing
Accounting and Finance
Management Control and Standard
The entire hotel structure is analysed to ensure a cost effective management structure is in place. This entails a review of the roles and responsibilities of managers and staff will take place with a view to ensuring that the operational standards of the property are maintained in the most efficient manner.
Operations, Health & Safety
All operations throughout the hotel will be assessed and a plan will be developed for all aspects of the business depending on the type of property. This would be achieved through a review of all operational departments of the hotel - Accommodation, Food, Beverage, Leisure Clubs, Conferences, Weddings and Special Events etc.
All statutory requirements relating to Fire, Health and Safety requirements will be strictly reviewed and appropriate procedures implemented to ensure full compliance in these areas. Food safety systems (HACCP System) will be reviewed and appropriate procedures implemented to ensure proper standards, logging and audits.
Operational Standards & Quality Controls Systems will be reviewed to ensure that the property is operated at a level of service appropriate to its standard.
Customer Care policies will be assessed and implemented at a level appropriate to the property.
All purchasing costs and practises will be reviewed. Key areas that require attention will be highlighted and a reduction in purchasing costs will be investigated. Food and Beverage margins will be a key focus and a strategy will be designed to ensure that margins can be maximised.
A trained and motivated team within the hotel is crucial in maintaining and driving business going forward. All aspects of Human Resources will be monitored including staffing levels, payroll procedures, recruitment, training and development. Compliance in all areas of employment law will be monitored.
Sales and Marketing
A clear and comprehensive sales plan will be developed to ensure that appropriate focus is devoted to maximising the hotel’s revenue. This will be achieved through a detailed analysis of the current and prospective trading for the hotel by Lee Hotels’ sales management team.
This will bring the experience of our motivated sales professionals with an excellent knowledge of both domestic and international marketing to ensure that an appropriate sales and marketing effort is in place.
The plan would be devised through a review of the following areas:
- Review of hotel’s existing brand.
- Review of current and past promotional activities
- Analyse current advertising, e-business & social media campaigns
Review of the following specific sales areas:
- Corporate Rate Structure
- Corporate Contracting
- GDS business appropriate to each partner hotel
- Conference and meeting opportunities
- Tour operator business on a Group and FIT basis
Constant operational management of rates and yield is required to ensure maximisation of revpar in the hotel. This is driven through the hotels front office and reservations department. A detailed review of these operations will be undertaken to ensure that appropriate structure is placed around these areas.
- Reservation / Front Office review of structure, controls and reporting
- Past trends, influences and performance will be analysed
- All policies and pricing strategies will be agreed going forward with the aim of improving performance throughout the year
- Full website and online review of currently visibility and performance
- Weekly yield meetings will be structured
- Weekly & monthly performance reporting & forecasting tools will be implemented
- All distribution channels will be assessed and advise will be given on all contracting going forward
- New potential market segments, websites, tour operator business will be investigated for all new properties
Full accounting reporting and controls will be implemented. These will ensure full statutory compliance in maintaining records. These can be tailored to suit the needs of each property but would generally comprise
- Budget preparation on an annual basis together with forecast cash flows
- Weekly flash reporting on sales and immediate outlook
- Monthly detailed management accounts prepared on a full accruals basis
- Annual statutory accounts package relating to the property.
Contact Lee Hotel Management Services
To contact the Lee Hotels Management Services, please contact us on;
Phone: +353 1 488 4600 (Mespil Hotel)
Post: Lee Hotels, c/o Mespil Hotel, Mespil Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.